Field-based, North West / Head Office, Worsley
Nibble is a strategy & communications agency focused on building brands in the food, beverage & hospitality sectors; we’re looking for a Sales Manager to join our team.
The Sales Manager role is responsible for proactively creating new business relationships whilst increasing Nibble’s brand awareness with food & beverage producers and hospitality companies.
- Overseeing all day-to-day business development, communications and tasks
- Generating & qualifying sales leads within the food, beverage & hospitality sectors
- Booking appointments, attending prospect meetings, creating proposals & executing pitches
- Delivering company growth targets, driving sales pipeline and managing CRM
- Add value by identifying opportunities to develop sales and client experience
- Producing and presenting weekly/quarterly reports to the MD
- Representing our brand, attending industry events, supporting our clients and team as required
The Sales Manager role requires an intelligent outgoing personality, strong sales skills, as well as a genuine interest and understanding of the U.K. food, beverage & hospitality sectors, companies and operators.
- Degree educated or seriously hungry (…literally) to succeed
- Proactive, self-motivated, target driven with personality and positive energy
- 2+ years operational experience working within a restaurant, bar or hotel environment
- Strong track-record in B2B sales, business development or account management
- High calibre & professional written, verbal and face-to-face communication skills
- Proven track-record in delivering targets, accountability for sales growth and customer relationship management
- Creative mindset, a problem solver who identifies opportunities to achieve and accelerate success
- Existing contact list or relationships within the hospitality sector would be beneficial but aren’t essential
Full-time position based in Manchester, UK
£22k basic + uncapped bonus
28 days holiday & Birthday off
Fantastic progression opportunities