New Business Executive.
Nibble is a hospitality marketing agency focused on increasing sales for restaurants & bars, and we’re looking for a New Business Executive to join our team.
The New Business Executive role is responsible for creating new client relationships whilst increasing Nibble’s brand/product awareness with restaurant & bar operators.
- Overseeing all day-to-day business development communications and tasks
- Generating & qualifying sales leads within the food, beverage & hospitality sectors
- Booking appointments, attending prospect meetings, creating proposals & executing pitches
- Delivering company growth targets, driving sales pipeline and managing CRM
- Add value by identifying opportunities to develop sales and client experience
- Creating and attending our events & building internal brands
- Producing and presenting weekly/quarterly sales reports
- Representing our brand, attending industry events, supporting our clients and team as required
The New Business Executive role requires an intelligent outgoing personality, strong sales skills, as well as a genuine interest and understanding of the U.K. food, beverage & hospitality sectors, companies and operators.
- Degree educated or seriously hungry (…literally) to succeed
- Proactive, self motivated, target driven with personality and positive energy
- 2+ years operational experience working within a restaurant, bar or hotel environment
- Strong track-record in B2B sales, business development or account management
- High caliber & professional written, verbal and face-to-face communication skills
- Proven track-record in delivering targets, accountability for sales growth and customer relationship management
- Creative mindset, a problem solver who identifies opportunities to achieve and accelerate success
- Existing contact list or relationships within the hospitality sector would be beneficial but aren’t essential
We are looking for someone who is extremely capable and keen to accelerate their own progression toward New Business Manager covering the North West territory.
Full-time position based in Manchester, UK
£20,000 – £25,000 basic (DOE) + % of sales (£45-55k OTE)
Flexible hours, 30 days holiday & birthday off
Fantastic progression opportunities
To apply, or for further information please get in touch…