Business Development Manager.
Nibble is a hospitality marketing agency focused on increasing sales for restaurants & bars, and we’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
The Business Development Manager role is responsible for creating new business relationships whilst increasing Nibble’s brand/product awareness with restaurant & bar operators.
- Overseeing all day-to-day business development communications and tasks
- Generating & qualifying sales leads within the food, beverage & hospitality sectors
- Booking appointments, attending prospect meetings, creating proposals & executing pitches
- Delivering company growth targets, driving sales pipeline and managing CRM
- Add value by identifying opportunities to develop sales and client experience
- Creating and attending our N.X events & building our internal brands
- Producing and presenting weekly/quarterly reports to the HOD
- Representing our brand, attending industry events, supporting our clients and team as required
The Business Development Manager role requires an intelligent outgoing personality, strong sales skills, as well as a genuine interest and understanding of the U.K. food, beverage & hospitality sectors, companies and operators.
- Degree educated or seriously hungry (…literally) to succeed
- Proactive, self motivated, target driven with personality and positive energy
- 2+ years operational experience working within a restaurant, bar or hotel environment
- Strong track-record in B2B sales, business development or account management
- High caliber & professional written, verbal and face-to-face communication skills
- Proven track-record in delivering targets, accountability for sales growth and customer relationship management
- Creative mindset, a problem solver who identifies opportunities to achieve and accelerate success
- Existing contact list or relationships within the hospitality sector would be beneficial but aren’t essential
We are looking for someone who is extremely capable and keen to accelerate their own progression toward Head of Business Development covering the North West territory.
Full-time position based in Manchester, UK
Base salary & uncapped bonus (OTE £50-60k+)
30 days holiday & Birthday off
Fantastic progression opportunities
To apply, or for further information please get in touch…