Business Development Exec.
Nibble is a hospitality marketing agency focused on increasing sales for restaurants & bars, and we’re looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team.
The Business Development Executive role is responsible for building new and existing business relationships, whilst increasing Nibble’s brand/product awareness with restaurant & bar operators.
- Overseeing all day-to-day business development communications and tasks
- Generating & qualifying sales leads within the food, beverage & hospitality sectors
- Booking appointments, attending prospect meetings, creating proposals & executing pitches
- Delivering company growth targets, driving sales pipeline and managing CRM
- Adding value by identifying opportunities to develop sales and client experience
- Creating and attending our events & building internal brands
- Producing and presenting weekly/quarterly sales reports
- Representing our brand, attending industry events, supporting our clients and team as required
- Assisting our MD with all tasks related to business & brand development / PR.
The Business Development Executive role requires an ‘intelligent, outgoing personality and strong sales skills as well as a genuine interest and understanding of the U.K. food, beverage & hospitality sectors, companies and operators.
- ‘Degree educated in a relevant field is ideal, being seriously hungry (…literally) to succeed is essential.
- Proactive, self motivated, target driven with personality and positive energy
- 2+ years operational experience working within a restaurant, bar or hotel environment
- Strong track-record in B2B sales, business development or account management
- High calibre & professional written, verbal and face-to-face communication skills
- Proven track-record in delivering targets, accountability for sales growth and customer relationship management
- Creative mindset, a problem solver who identifies opportunities to achieve and accelerate success
- Existing contact list or relationships within the hospitality sector would be beneficial but aren’t essential
We are looking for someone who is extremely capable and keen to accelerate their own progression toward Business Development Manager covering the North West territory.
Full-time position based in Manchester, UK
£20,000 – £23,000 basic (DOE) + % of sales bonus
Flexible hours, 28 days holiday & birthday off
Fantastic progression opportunities
To apply, or for further information please get in touch…